BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
CRICOS Code: 089236M
- Students must be 18 years of age or over.
- Students are required to successfully complete the Language Literacy and Numeracy test and achieve Level 3 in the Australian Core Skills Framework across reading, writing, learning, oral communication and numeracy skill. Prospective International students who provide an IELTS of 5.5 or its equivalent will be deemed as meeting the English language entry requirements.
- Satisfactorily complete a pre-training review interview to determine student’s suitability for the chosen course.
- Students are required to have access to a computer and internet in order to complete assessments and read information on the units of competency.
- A flexible blended environment applies to the majority of the target group being a combination of self-paced/tutorial/classroom workshops and workplace practical sessions.
- The course will be delivered and assessed over 72 weeks at AIVTE.
- The course offers rolling starts to suit the availability of your learning schedule. Student orientation is held every Monday.
- BSB80315 Graduate Certificate in Leadership Diversity
- BSB80215 Graduate Diploma of Strategic Leadership
- Team Leader
4 core units
8 elective units
BSBFIM601 Manage finances
BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change
BSBMGT605 Provide leadership across the organisation
BSBMGT617 Develop and implement a business plan
BSBDIV601 Develop and implement diversity policy
BSBINM501 Manage an information or knowledge management system
BSBMGT608 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
BSBMGT615 Contribute to organisation development
BSBMGT616 Develop and implement strategic plans
BSBMKG609 Develop a marketing plan
BSBRSK501 Manage risk
PSPGOV602 Establish and maintain strategic networks
- Written activities
- Case studies
- Role plays / observations
Download Course Guide (PDF)