BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management
CRICOS Code: 087452G
- Students must be 18 years of age or over.
- Students are required to successfully complete the Language Literacy and Numeracy test and achieve Level 3 in the Australian Core Skills Framework across reading, writing, learning, oral communication and numeracy skill. Prospective International students who provide an IELTS of 5.5 or its equivalent will be deemed as meeting the English language entry requirements.
- Satisfactorily complete a pre-training review interview to determine student’s suitability for the chosen course.
- Students are required to have access to a computer and internet in order to complete assessments and read information on the units of competency.
- A flexible blended environment applies to the majority of the target group being a combination of self-paced/tutorial/classroom workshops and workplace practical sessions.
- The course will be delivered and assessed over 52 weeks at AIVTE.
- BSB41513 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- Project Administrator
8 core units
4 elective units
BSBPMG511 Manage project scope
BSBPMG512 Manage project time
BSBPMG513 Manage project quality
BSBPMG514 Manage project cost
BSBPMG515 Manage project human resources
BSBPMG516 Manage project information and communication
BSBPMG517 Manage project risk
BSBPMG521 Manage project integration
BSBPMG519 Manage project stakeholder engagement
BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
BSBWHS506 Contribute to developing, implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- Written activities
- Case studies
- Role plays / observations
Download Course Guide (PDF)