BSB42415 Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication
CRICOS Code: 095381G
Individuals in these roles apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others, however they typically report to more senior practitioners.
- Direct Marketing Assistant
- Marketing and Communications Consultant
- Marketing Coordinator
- Student must be 18 years of age or over;
- Students are required to provide evidence to demonstrate English Language competence by any of the following:
Completing the our Language Literacy and Numeracy test.
Providing evidence of English language skills test (IELTS or equivalent)
- Satisfactorily complete a pre-training review interview to determine academic suitability for the chosen course.
International students applying for a student visa are advised to check with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) on separate English requirements that may apply to your student visa application.
- A flexible blended environment applies to the majority of the target group being a combination of self-paced/tutorial/classroom workshops and workplace practical sessions.
- The course will be delivered and assessed over 44 weeks at AIVTE.
5 core units
7 elective units
BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
BSBCRT401 Articulate, present and debate ideas
BSBMGT407 Apply digital solutions to work processes
BSBMKG417 Apply marketing communication across a convergent industry
BSBMKG418 Develop and apply knowledge of marketing communication industry
BSBPRO401 Develop product knowledge
BSBMKG419 Analyse consumer behaviour
BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships
BSBMKG420 Create digital media user experiences
BSBCUS401 Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
BSBADV507 Develop a media plan
BSBFIA402 Report on financial activity
- Written activities
- Case studies
- Role plays / observations
Download Course Guide (PDF)