FNS50215 Diploma of Accounting
CRICOS Code: 088367G
Work functions in the occupational areas where this qualification may be used are subject to regulatory requirements. Refer to the FNS Implementation Guide Companion Volume or the relevant regulator for specific guidance on requirements. This qualification includes units that comprise an approved Tax Practitioner Board (TPB) course in Australian taxation law and commercial law. Persons seeking registration with the TPB should check current registration requirements with the Board.
- Students must be 18 years of age or over.
- Students are required to successfully complete the Language Literacy and Numeracy test and achieve Level 3 in the Australian Core Skills Framework across reading, writing, learning, oral communication and numeracy skill. Prospective International students who provide an IELTS of 5.5 or its equivalent will be deemed as meeting the English language entry requirements.
- Satisfactorily complete a pre-training review interview to determine student’s suitability for the chosen course.
- Students are required to have access to a computer and internet in order to complete assessments and read information on the units of competency.
- A flexible blended environment applies to the majority of the target group being a combination of self-paced/tutorial/classroom workshops and workplace practical sessions.
- The course will be delivered and assessed over 52 weeks at AIVTE.
- The course offers rolling starts to suit the availability of your learning schedule. Student orientation is held every Monday.
- Accountant (General)
- Accounts Clerk
6 core units
5 elective units
FNSACC501 Provide financial and business performance information
FNSACC502 Prepare tax documentation for individuals**
FNSACC503 Manage budgets and forecasts
FNSACC504* Prepare financial reports for corporate entities
FNSACC506 Implement and maintain internal control procedures
FNSACC507 Provide management accounting information
FNSACC505 Establish and maintain accounting information systems
FNSACC301 Process financial transactions and extract interim reports
BSBFIA401 Prepare financial reports
BSBWOR401 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
FNSINC401 Apply principles of professional practice to work in the financial services industry
- Written activities
- Case studies
- Role plays / observations
Download Course Guide (PDF)