BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration
CRICOS Code: 087310M
- Students must be 18 years of age or over.
- Students are required to successfully complete the Language Literacy and Numeracy test and achieve Level 3 in the Australian Core Skills Framework across reading, writing, learning, oral communication and numeracy skill. Prospective International students who provide an IELTS of 5.5 or its equivalent will be deemed as meeting the English language entry requirements.
- Satisfactorily complete a pre-training review interview to determine student’s suitability for the chosen course.
- Students are required to have access to a computer and internet in order to complete assessments and read information on the units of competency.
- A flexible blended environment applies to the majority of the target group being a combination of self-paced/tutorial/classroom workshops and workplace practical sessions.
- The course will be delivered and assessed over 52 weeks at AIVTE.
- BSB40207 Certificate IV in Business or other relevant qualification
- Office Manager
- Project Administrator
- Business Administration Managers
- Personal Assistance
- Front Line Administration Officer
8 elective units
BSBADM502 Manage meetings
BSBADM503 Plan and manage conferences
BSBADM504 Plan and implement administrative systems
BSBADM506 Manage business document design and development
BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- Written activities
- Case studies
- Role plays / observations
Download Course Guide (PDF)