BSB50215 Diploma of Business
CRICOS Code: 087272A
- Students must be 18 years of age or over.
- Students are required to successfully complete the Language Literacy and Numeracy test and achieve Level 3 in the Australian Core Skills Framework across reading, writing, learning, oral communication and numeracy skill. Prospective International students who provide an IELTS of 5.5 or its equivalent will be deemed as meeting the English language entry requirements.
- Satisfactorily complete a pre-training review interview to determine student’s suitability for the chosen course.
- Students are required to have access to a computer and internet in order to complete assessments and read information on the units of competency.
- A flexible blended environment applies to the majority of the target group being a combination of self-paced/tutorial/classroom workshops and workplace practical sessions.
- The course will be delivered and assessed over 52 weeks at AIVTE.
- The course offers rolling starts to suit the availability of your learning schedule. Student orientation is held every Monday.
- Program Coordinator
- Program or Project Administrator
- Office Manager
8 elective units
BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
BSBHRM506 Manage recruitment selection and induction process
BSBRSK501 Manage risk
BSBMKG506 Plan market research
BSBSMB404 Undertake small business planning
BSBSMB405 Monitor and manage small business operations
BSBMKG501 Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- Written activities
- Case studies
- Role plays / observations
Download Course Guide (PDF)