BSB50615 Diploma of Human Resources Management
CRICOS Code: 087335B
- Students must be 18 years of age or over.
- Students are required to successfully complete the Language Literacy and Numeracy test and achieve Level 3 in the Australian Core Skills Framework across reading, writing, learning, oral communication and numeracy skill. Prospective International students who provide an IELTS of 5.5 or its equivalent will be deemed as meeting the English language entry requirements.
- Satisfactorily complete a pre-training review interview to determine student’s suitability for the chosen course.
- Students are required to have access to a computer and internet in order to complete assessments and read information on the units of competency.
- A flexible blended environment applies to the majority of the target group being a combination of self-paced/tutorial/classroom workshops and workplace practical sessions.
- The course will be delivered and assessed over 52 weeks at AIVTE.
- Middle Level Management
- HR Officer
- WHS Officer
- Recruitment Officer
6 core units
3 elective units
BSBHRM501 Manage human resources services
BSBHRM506 Manage recruitment selection and induction processes
BSBHRM512 Develop and manage performance-management processes
BSBHRM513 Manage workforce planning
BSBWRK510 Manage employee relations
BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
BSBHRM502 Manage human resources management information systems
BSBHRM507 Manage separation or termination
BSBHRM510 Manage mediation processes
- Written activities
- Case studies
- Role plays / observations
Download Course Guide (PDF)