BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management
CRICOS Code: 085418D
- Students must be 18 years of age or over.
- Students are required to successfully complete the Language Literacy and Numeracy test and achieve Level 3 in the Australian Core Skills Framework across reading, writing, learning, oral communication and numeracy skill. Prospective International students who provide an IELTS of 5.5 or its equivalent will be deemed as meeting the English language entry requirements.
- Satisfactorily complete a pre-training review interview to determine student’s suitability for the chosen course.
- Students are required to have access to a computer and internet in order to complete assessments and read information on the units of competency.
- A flexible blended environment applies to the majority of the target group being a combination of self-paced/tutorial/classroom workshops and workplace practical sessions.
- The course will be delivered and assessed over 72 weeks at AIVTE.
- BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
- BSB80315 Graduate Certificate in Leadership Diversity
- BSB80215 Graduate Diploma of Strategic Leadership
- Manager/Assistance Manager
- Office Administrator
- Office Manager
- Business Manager
- Business Manager – Management
4 core units
8 elective units
BSBLDR501 Develop and use emotional intelligence
BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
BSBMGT403 Implement continuous improvement
TAEDEL404 Mentor in the workplace
BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
BSBCUS402 Address customer needs
BSBLED401 Develop teams and individuals
BSBWRT401 Write complex documents
- Written activities
- Case studies
- Role plays / observations
Download Course Guide (PDF)