BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management
CRICOS Code: 085418D
- Students must be 18 years of age or over.
- Students are required to successfully complete the Language Literacy and Numeracy test and achieve Level 3 in the Australian Core Skills Framework across reading, writing, learning, oral communication and numeracy skill. Prospective International students who provide an IELTS of 5.5 or its equivalent will be deemed as meeting the English language entry requirements.
- Satisfactorily complete a pre-training review interview to determine student’s suitability for the chosen course.
- Students are required to have access to a computer and internet in order to complete assessments and read information on the units of competency.
- A flexible blended environment applies to the majority of the target group being a combination of self-paced/tutorial/classroom workshops and workplace practical sessions.
- The course will be delivered and assessed over 72 weeks at AIVTE.
- The course offers rolling starts to suit the availability of your learning schedule. Student orientation is held every Monday.
- BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
- BSB80315 Graduate Certificate in Leadership Diversity
- BSB80215 Graduate Diploma of Strategic Leadership
- Manager/Assistance Manager
- Office Administrator
- Office Manager
- Business Manager
- Business Manager – Management
4 core units
8 elective units
BSBLDR501 Develop and use emotional intelligence
BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
BSBLED501 Develop a workplace learning environment
BSBADM502 Manage meetings
BSBWRK510 Manage employee relations
- Written activities
- Case studies
- Role plays / observations