BSB52415 Diploma of Marketing and Communication
CRICOS Code: 095383E
- Account Manager (Advertising)
- Marketing and Communications Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Student must be 18 years of age or over;
- Students are required to provide evidence to demonstrate English Language competence by any of the following:
Completing the our Language Literacy and Numeracy test.
Providing evidence of English language skills test (IELTS or equivalent)
- Satisfactorily complete a pre-training review interview to determine academic suitability for the chosen course.
International students applying for a student visa are advised to check with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) on separate English requirements that may apply to your student visa application.
- A flexible blended environment applies to the majority of the target group being a combination of self-paced/tutorial/classroom workshops and workplace practical sessions.
- The course will be delivered and assessed over 52 weeks at AIVTE.
- The course offers rolling starts to suit the availability of your learning schedule. Student orientation is held every Monday.
3 core units
9 elective units
BSBMKG507 Interpret market trends and developments
BSBMKG523 Design and develop an integrated marketing communication plan
BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
BSBADV503 Coordinate advertising research
BSBADV507 Develop a media plan
BSBMKG510 Plan e-marketing communications
BSBMKG501 Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
BSBMKG502 Establish and adjust the marketing mix
BSBMKG506 Plan market research
BSBMKG514 Implement and monitor marketing activities
BSBMKG515 Conduct a marketing audit
BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- Written activities
- Case studies
- Role plays / observations