BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management
CRICOS Code: 087452G
- Project Administrator
- Students must be 18 years of age or over.
- Students are required to provide evidence to demonstrate English Language competence by any of the following:
- Completing our Language Literacy and Numeracy test.
- Providing evidence of English language skills test (IELTS 5.5 or equivalent)
- Satisfactorily complete a pre-training review interview to determine academic suitability for the chosen course.
- International students applying for a student visa are advised to check with the Department of Home Affairs on separate English requirements that may apply to your student visa application.
Learning: 44 weeks
Holidays: 8 weeks
- BSB41513 – Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- 8 core units
- 4 elective units
BSBPMG511 Manage project scope
BSBPMG512 Manage project time
BSBPMG513 Manage project quality
BSBPMG514 Manage project cost
BSBPMG515 Manage project human resources
BSBPMG516 Manage project information and communication
BSBPMG517 Manage project risk
BSBPMG521 Manage project integration
BSBPMG519 Manage project stakeholder engagement
BSBWHS506 Contribute to developing, implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- Written activities
- Case studies
- Role plays / observations
If your application is successful, we will send you a Letter of Offer including all the enrolment conditions. When you accept it and return a signed copy, we will secure your place in your chosen course.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and Credit Transfer is offered at the time of enrolment. For additional information relating to RPL or Credit Transfer for this course, please contact us.
Course Fee (International Students)
(includes a $250 non-refundable application fee)
Financing Option (Domestic Students)
AIVTE is partnering with Study Loans to offer you a new option for the payment of your course fees.
Download Course Guide (PDF)