BSB42015 – Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
CRICOS Code: 089235A
- Team Leader
- Students must be 18 years of age or over.
- Students are required to provide evidence to demonstrate English Language competence by any of the following:
- Completing our Language Literacy and Numeracy test.
- Providing evidence of English language skills test (IELTS 5.5 or equivalent)
- Satisfactorily complete a pre-training review interview to determine academic suitability for the chosen course.
- International students applying for a student visa are advised to check with the Department of Home Affairs on separate English requirements that may apply to your student visa application.
Learning: 52 weeks
Holidays: 8 weeks
- BSB51918 – Diploma of Leadership and Management
- BSB61015 – Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
- BSB80315 – Graduate Certificate in Leadership Diversity
- BSB80215 – Graduate Diploma of Strategic Leadership
- 4 core units
- 8 elective units
BSBLDR401 Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships
BSBLDR403 Lead team effectiveness
BSBMGT402 Implement operational plan
BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
BSBLED401 Develop teams and individuals
BSBMGT403 Implement continuous improvement
BSBCUS402 Address customer needs
BSBRSK401 Identify risk and apply risk management processes
BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
BSBWRT401 Write complex documents
- Written activities
- Case studies
- Role plays/observations
If your application is successful, we will send you a Letter of Offer including all the enrolment conditions. When you accept it and return a signed copy, we will secure your place in your chosen course.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and Credit Transfer is offered at the time of enrolment. For additional information relating to RPL or Credit Transfer for this course, please contact us.
Course Fee (International Students)
(includes a $250 non-refundable application fee)
Financing Option (Domestic Students)
AIVTE is partnering with Study Loans to offer you a new option for the payment of your course fees.
Download Course Guide (PDF)