BSB42415 – Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication
CRICOS Code: 095381G
Individuals in these roles apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others, however they typically report to more senior practitioners.
- Direct Marketing Assistant
- Marketing and Communications
- Student must be 18 years of age or over.
- Students are required to provide evidence to demonstrate English Language competence by any of the following:
- Completing our Language Literacy and Numeracy test.
- Providing evidence of English language skills test (IELTS 5.5 or equivalent)
Satisfactorily complete a pre-training review interview to determine academic suitability for the chosen course.
- International students applying for a student visa are advised to check with the Department of Home Affairs on separate English requirements that may apply to your student visa application.
Learning: 36 weeks
Holidays: 8 weeks
- 5 core units
- 7 elective units
BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
BSBCRT401 Articulate, present and debate ideas
BSBMKG418 Develop and apply knowledge of marketing communication industry
BSBMGT407 Apply digital solutions to work processes
BSBMKG417 Apply marketing communication across a convergent industry
BSBCUS401 Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships
BSBADV507 Develop a media plan
BSBMKG420 Create digital media user experiences
BSBFIA402 Report on financial activity
BSBPRO401 Develop product knowledge
BSBMKG419 Analyse consumer behaviour
- Written activities
- Case studies
- Role plays / observations
If your application is successful, we will send you a Letter of Offer including all the enrolment conditions. When you accept it and return a signed copy, we will secure your place in your chosen course.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and Credit Transfer is offered at the time of enrolment. For additional information relating to RPL or Credit Transfer for this course, please contact us.
Course Fee (International Students)
(includes a $250 non-refundable application fee)
Financing Option (Domestic Students)
AIVTE is partnering with Study Loans to offer you a new option for the payment of your course fees.
Download Course Guide (PDF)