BSB50415 – Diploma of Business Administration
CRICOS Code: 087310M
- Office Manager
- Project Administrator
- Business Administration Managers
- Personal Assistance
- Front Line Administration Officer
- Students must be 18 years of age or over.
- Students are required to provide evidence to demonstrate English Language competence by any of the following:
- Completing our Language Literacy and Numeracy test.
- Providing evidence of English language skills test (IELTS 5.5 or equivalent)
- Satisfactorily complete a pre-training review interview to determine academic suitability for the chosen course.
- International students applying for a student visa are advised to check with the Department of Home Affairs on separate English requirements that may apply to your student visa application.
Learning: 44 weeks
Holidays: 8 weeks
- 8 elective units
BSBADM502 Manage meetings
BSBADM503 Plan and manage conferences
BSBADM504 Plan and implement administrative systems
BSBADM506 Manage business document design and development
BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- Written activities
- Case studies
- Role plays / observations
If your application is successful, we will send you a Letter of Offer including all the enrolment conditions. When you accept it and return a signed copy, we will secure your place in your chosen course.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and Credit Transfer is offered at the time of enrolment. For additional information relating to RPL or Credit Transfer for this course, please contact us.
Course Fee (International Students)
(includes a $250 non-refundable application fee)
Financing Option (Domestic Students)
AIVTE is partnering with Study Loans to offer you a new option for the payment of your course fees.
Download Course Guide (PDF)