BSB50215 Diploma of Business
CRICOS Code: 087272A
Individuals in these roles may possess substantial experience in a range of settings, but seek to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions.
Conversely, it may also apply to those with little or no vocational experience, but who possess sound theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to develop in order to create further educational and employment opportunities.
- Program Coordinator
- Program or Project Administrator
- Office Manager
- Administration Manager
- Executive Officer
- Students must be 18 years of age or over.
- Students are required to provide evidence to demonstrate English Language competence by any of the following:
- Completing our Language Literacy and Numeracy test.
- Providing evidence of English language skills test (IELTS 5.5 or equivalent)
- Satisfactorily complete a pre-training review interview to determine academic suitability for the chosen course.
- Additional entry requirements may apply to specific qualifications.
Learning: 44 weeks
Holidays: 8 weeks
- 8 elective units
BSBADM502 Manage meetings
BSBMKG506 Plan market research
BSBHRM506 Manage recruitment selection and induction process
BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
BSBRSK501 Manage risk
BSBMKG501 Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
BSBADM506 Manage business document design and development
BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- Written activities
- Case studies
- Role plays/observations
If your application is successful, we will send you a Letter of Offer including all the enrolment conditions. When you accept it and return a signed copy, we will secure your place in your chosen course.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and Credit Transfer is offered at the time of enrolment. For additional information relating to RPL or Credit Transfer for this course, please contact us.
Course Fee (International Students)
(includes a $250 non-refundable application fee)
Financing Option (Domestic Students)
AIVTE is partnering with Study Loans to offer you a new option for the payment of your course fees.
Download Course Guide (PDF)