BSB50615 – Diploma of Human Resources Management
CRICOS Code: 087335B
- Middle Level Management
- HR Officer
- WHS Officer
- Recruitment Officer
- Students must be 18 years of age or over.
- Students are required to provide evidence to demonstrate English Language competence by any of the following:
- Completing our Language Literacy and Numeracy test.
- Providing evidence of English language skills test (IELTS 5.5 or equivalent)
- Satisfactorily complete a pre-training review interview to determine academic suitability for the chosen course.
- International students applying for a student visa are advised to check with the Department of Home Affairs on separate English requirements that may apply to your student visa application.
Learning: 44 weeks
Holidays 8 weeks
- 6 core units
- 3 elective units
BSBHRM501 Manage human resources services
BSBHRM506 Manage recruitment selection and induction processes
BSBHRM512 Develop and manage performance-management processes
BSBHRM513 Manage workforce planning
BSBWRK520 Manage employee relations
BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
BSBHRM502 Manage human resources management information systems
BSBHRM507 Manage separation or termination
BSBHRM510 Manage mediation processes
- Written activities
- Case studies
- Role plays / observations
If your application is successful, we will send you a Letter of Offer including all the enrolment conditions. When you accept it and return a signed copy, we will secure your place in your chosen course.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and Credit Transfer is offered at the time of enrolment. For additional information relating to RPL or Credit Transfer for this course, please contact us.
Course Fee (International Students)
(includes a $250 non-refundable application fee)
Financing Option (Domestic Students)
AIVTE is partnering with Study Loans to offer you a new option for the payment of your course fees.
Download Course Guide (PDF)