BSB52415 – Diploma of Marketing and Communication
CRICOS Code: 095383E
- Account Manager (Advertising)
- Marketing and Communications Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Students must be 18 years of age or over.
- Students are required to provide evidence to demonstrate English Language competence by any of the following:
- Completing our Language Literacy and Numeracy test.
- Providing evidence of English language skills test (IELTS 5.5 or equivalent)
- Satisfactorily complete a pre-training review interview to determine academic suitability for the chosen course.
- International students applying for a student visa are advised to check with the Department of Home Affairs on separate English requirements that may apply to your student visa application.
BSB42415 – Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication
BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
BSBCRT401 Articulate, present and debate ideas
BSBMGT407 Apply digital solutions to work processes
BSBMKG417 Apply marketing communication across a convergent industry
BSBMKG418 Develop and apply knowledge of marketing communication industry
Learning: 44 weeks
Holidays: 8 weeks
3 core units
9 elective units
BSBMKG507 Interpret market trends and developments
BSBMKG523 Design and develop an integrated marketing communication plan
BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
BSBCRT501 Originate and develop concepts
BSBADV507 Develop a media plan
BSBMKG608 Manage innovation and continuous improvements
BSBMKG501 Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
BSBMKG502 Establish and adjust the marketing mix
BSBMKG506 Plan market research
BSBMKG514 Implement and monitor marketing activities
BSBMKG515 Conduct a marketing audit
BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- Written activities
- Case studies
- Role plays / observations
If your application is successful, we will send you a Letter of Offer including all the enrolment conditions. When you accept it and return a signed copy, we will secure your place in your chosen course.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and Credit Transfer is offered at the time of enrolment. For additional information relating to RPL or Credit Transfer for this course, please contact us.
Course Fee (International Students)
(includes a $250 non-refundable application fee)
Financing Option (Domestic Students)
AIVTE is partnering with Study Loans to offer you a new option for the payment of your course fees.
Download Course Guide (PDF)